Keep product frozen until use.
– Preheat oven to 400 F.
– Remove calamari from their protective bag and place in a single
layer on a sheet pan for baking.
– After preheating, place sheet pan on the center oven rack.
– Bake calamari for about 6 minutes on each side for a
total of about 12 minutes.
– Calamari are heated when golden brown and crispy.
– Preheat cooking oil to 360 F.
– Place calamari in deep fry
- Weight: 10oz. – 2 lb
- Case Pack: 12/10oz. – 16/2 lb
- Ingredients: CALAMARI, EGG WHITE, PANKO(WHEAT FLOUR, PALM
OIL, SUGAR, SALT, YEAST), WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH, ONION
POWDER, BLACK PEPPER, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, SUGAR, PARSLEY.
FRIED IN SOYBEAN OIL.
- Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 155mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g
- Protein: 14g